Your small dog can do a big day’s work. They deserve to be in the best shape to live an active life.
If your dog has a tendency to be overweight, you can be confident that Eukanuba Fit Body Weight Control Small Breed dry dog food provides complete and balanced nutrition tailored for your adult dog’s specific energy and weight management needs. It’s formulated with L-carnitine, 40% less fat (vs. Eukanuba Adult Small Breed dry dog food), and an adapted blend of carbohydrates to promote lean muscle mass. DHA and vitamin E promote healthy brain function to help them focus. Keep them on the move with chondroitin sulfate and 50% more glucosamine (vs. Eukanuba Adult Small Breed dry dog food) to support your small dog’s muscle and joint health. And high-quality chicken is the first ingredient, because your lively, loveable dog deserves high-quality protein.
Bring out your dog’s full potential with Eukanuba Fit Body Weight Control Small Breed dry dog food—satisfaction guaranteed.
Why We Love It
- COMPLETE AND BALANCED: Eukanuba Fit Body Weight Control Small Breed Dry Dog Food is complete and balanced nutrition for small breed dogs 12 months or older with an ideal weight up to 23 lb.
- SUPPORTS LEAN BODIES: L-carnitine, 40% less fat (vs. Eukanuba Adult Small Breed Dry Dog Food), and an adapted blend of carbohydrates help promote a lean, active body and small dog weight control.
- HEALTHY BRAIN FUNCTION: Guaranteed levels of DHA and vitamin E maintain healthy brain function.
- SUPPORTS LEAN MUSCLE: Animal protein, chondroitin sulfate, and over 50% more glucosamine (vs. Eukanuba Small Breed Adult Dry Dog Food) help support lean muscles and joint health in your dog.
- HIGH-QUALITY PROTEIN: High-quality chicken is the first ingredient to power your dog’s day.
Chicken, chicken by-product meal, wheat, corn, barley, ground grain sorghum, chicken fat, natural flavors, dried plain beet pulp, vegetable oil, egg product, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, sodium hexametaphosphate, fructooligosaccharides, salt, fish oil, choline chloride, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, niacin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], glucosamine hydrochloride, trace minerals [zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate], magnesium oxide, L-carnitine, chondroitin sulfate, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
||154 IU/kg min
||35 mg/kg min
|| 368 mg/kg min
||8 mg/kg min